7 Days after invoice for services rendered, for custom built PCs / Custom orders a deposit is required, normal time for custom orders is 5 days on average.
If your unhappy with your purchase please call Brett at Locktech It on 0404686973 to discuss your concerns, all products sold by Locktech it are subject to the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993. The guarantees made under the therefore mentioned Act are that the goods sold to consumers will:
Be of acceptable quality – meaning they will do what they are made to do, and they are acceptable in appearance and finish
- Be fit for a particular purpose that a customer may enquire about
- Match the description given in any advertisements or marketing communications
- Match the sample or demonstrated model
- Be owned by the consumer upon it being purchased from our store
Exceptions to guarantees. The consumer guarantees do not apply if you:
got what you asked for but simply changed your mind, found it cheaper somewhere else, decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it
- misused a product in any way that caused the problem
- knew of or were made aware of the faults before you bought the product
- asked for a service to be done in a certain way against the advice of the business or were unclear about what you wanted
Locktech IT understands that it is important to protect your personal information. Any personal information like Name / Address / Phone numbers / Email address we may collect about you will only be used to help serve you better and more efficiently. Locktech IT have no intention and will not forward and personal information about you to any third parties whatsoever. It is important to us that you feel confident in providing Locktech IT with your personal information. No credit card information will be stored and will be destroyed straight after.